[unable to retrieve full-text content]Relatively few people have enrolled in new health insurance plans since the Affordable Care Act exchanges launched this month. But some health care experts say it’s early days yet — and that getting the right proportion of healthy, young new enrollees is just as important as how quickly people sign up.Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NprProgramsATC/~3/inv8KPBE59k/for-obamacare-to-work-its-not-just-about-the-numbers
Tags: nascar Once Upon A Time In Wonderland john lennon GTA 5 Cheats Lleyton Hewitt
- New Chrome Plugin Plays Clown Music Every Time You Read About Rob Ford
- How to re-download movies, music, and TV shows to your Mac or PC with iTunes in the Cloud
- This Summer’s Vans Are Made of… Cork?
- Chromebooks can get cheaper thanks to new support for a low-end chip
- Hulu gets exclusive rights to stream South Park’s full show catalog
Mr WordPress on Hello world!